Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I can't believe I leave three weeks from today!! Its completely crazy!!! Over the last couple days I have been thinking about how the Lord can change the intents of our hearts.  I cannot count the times the Lord has changed my heart.

I love the scripture Mosiah 5:2  "And they all cried with one voice, saying: Yea, we believe all the words which thou hast spoken unto us; and also, we know of their surety and truth, because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty achange in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do bevil, but to do good continually."

It hit me when I read this that this is another way to know the church is true and that we have a Heavenly Father who loves and cares for each of us.  Everytime we listen to the words of Christ, whether it's from the scriptures, through prayer or listening to the prophets, and we have a desire to change that is the Spirit.

I have had this happen to me numerous times. Because of the tender mercies of the Lord he has blessed me many times to have a "mighty change" in my heart that I have "no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually."  I find it absolutely amazing! I am so thankful to have a Heavenly Father who loves me so much and thinks I am worth the time and trouble to correct and guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment