Monday, October 1, 2012

A New Companion, Now a Trainer

Hey everybody! This week has been an interesting one. We got our new missionary, Sister Allgood. She really is Allgood. :) She is a very dedicated, obedient, faithful missionary. I feel like she has more to teach me than I have to teach her.

Hunter received the priesthood on Sunday. That was amazing! :) I have loved to see Jeff and Hunter and their progression in the gospel. Anytime I get sad or discouraged, I think of those two and how their lives have changed in the last 3 or 4 months of knowing them.

To answer your questions:

What is a common question you get from investigators?
A lot of people have questions and concerns about the apostasy. A lot of people don't see the need for a restoration. There are a lot of different questions that arise from that concern. That is probably a very common thing.

What is the biggest fear that holds investigators back?
I don't really know. I think it is different for everybody because each person is so unique.

Tell us about your new companion. What is her name and where is she from?
Sister Michelle Allgood from Hyrum, UT. I told you about her at the beginning of the letter.

What are your new companion's strengths that you have noticed so far?
She is fearless. She will talk to anybody and everybody. She takes missionary work seriously. None of the time she has is her time. It is all the Lord's and she works hard to use every minute of time wisely. She is going to work miracles in this mission.

I am so excited for conference!! I have been looking forward to this for weeks!! :D Sorry the letter is so short. But I am sending pictures. I love y'all so very very much! Have a good week!

Love, Sister Record

No comments:

Post a Comment