Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Companion


We got transfer calls this week! I am staying in Stillwater! That is 7.5 months. By the time I come home that will make a grand total of 9 months! I absolutely love this area! I love the people, I love the city, I love the ward and it's members! My new companion is Sister Zaleski. I am really excited to work with her for the next 6 weeks.

I have loved being companions with Sister Loveland! She is an amazing missionary and she has taught me so much! Seriously, she is great! I'm really going to miss her, but it's time for her to go back to a Spanish area. :)

I know the Book of Mormon is true! I have seen it change people's hearts! It has changed my heart. I have a stronger desire to follow Christ. I have seen that those who sincerely read it have an increased desire to follow Christ as well. It is amazing!

I love you all! Check out this talk. It helped me A LOT! http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=1022 Have a fabulous week!

Love, Sister Record

No comments:

Post a Comment