Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Email: 28 February 2012

Sister Taylor, Sister Record, President Taylor
Hey family and friends!! I made it safely to Oklahoma City.  From the moment I got off the airplane I loved it here. It seriously felt like I was coming home. :D From everything I've heard the people here all believe in Christ and are all very humble and open to talking about the gospel.  I am SOOO excited to get to work. My trainer will be Sister Bowels (like the thing you eat out of).  From what I've heard she is amazing and a hard worker.  I love you all! sorry I didn't call from the airport later in the day. There were problems with my call card.  I love you all very very very very much! Thanks for ALL the support you give.  I will talk you you later!

 Love Sister Record  :D

Arriving missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment