Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Testimony on Facebook

[NOTE: I thought it would be nice to share Sister Record's testimony that she posted on Facebook for Easter.]

Our mission President asked each us to share our testimonies of the Savior, Jesus Christ, on our facebook pages.

I know Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I have come so much closer to him recently than I ever have in my entire life. I love Him and I know he loves me. I know that each of us is loved and known of Him.

I know that prayer is a powerful thing. Through prayer even the hardest of days and the heaviest of burdens can be lifted.

The Atonement of Christ is real and it is powerful. I know that He took upon Himself the sins of the world. He is the reason I can change and become better than I was yesterday. Christ is the reason death is not the end. I know there is life after death. I will be forever grateful for His sacrifice for me. Happy Easter!!
-With Love, Sister Record

"Christ got out of the grave for you, get out of bed for Him!"


http://mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment