Sunday, March 18, 2012

Letter: 12 March 2012

NOTE: We received a letter from Sister Record this week dated 12 March 2012 that included several photos.

Yesterday I came across Jacob 2:8. I love that scripture. I wrote my thought on it in my letter to my mission President. I really do love being on a mission. I love talking to all the "okies." The weather is so beautiful today. It makes me oh so happy inside! Have a great week everybody! I love you very much!

Love, Sister Record

Sister Jenna Bowles and Sister Lorielle Record
Some missionary and Sister Record
Sister Record's current area, "The Village"
Great billboard from the South
Celebrating one month
Sister Record's apartment in Oklahoma.
Inside Sister Record's apartment.
Cockroach on the couch. "I thought of you mom when I saw it! =)"
Sister Record's kitchen.
Sister Record on P-day under the Utah Avenue sign.
Sister Record on the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment